You are using a browser we do not support any longer. To continue visiting our website, please choose one of the following supported browsers.
Genuine ABAC replacement oil separator elements grant extremely low oil carryover combined with low pressure differentials.
How an Air Oil separator works
The air-oil mixture enters the separator vessel at an angle. In doing so most of the oil is pushed out and drops easily down into the oil vessel. Oil is separated thanks to centrifugal force in this way.
A splash plate installed is able to prevents the air-oil mixing from hitting the separator filter directly. The 85% of the oil is separated with this process, the remaining 15% continues to exist the compressed air as small droplets and mist.
As this greasy compressed air flows through the separator filter, the small droplets melt and form large drops until they fall and collect at the bottom of the separator filter. Finally, the oil is then sucked up and removed by the scavenge line.
ABAC: stands for quality
ABAC genuine oil separator is able to assure the maintenance of:
ABAC oil separators keep your compressed air quality at high level, safeguarding your processes and workflows as well as increasing lifetime of pneumatic tools.
MultiAir Italia S.r.l - International Via Cristoforo Colombo 3 Robassomero, Torino 10070 Italy E-mail: [email protected]