You are using a browser we do not support any longer. To continue visiting our website, please choose one of the following supported browsers.
EQUIPMENT AND REQUIREMENT FOR OIL-WATER SEPARATION. BE SMART, BE CLEAN
ABAC oil-water separators collect the separated residual oil in a suitable container allowing the water which has been cleared of impurities to be drained. They represent a valid and economical solution to separate oil from condensate and offer a solution in-line with ecological legislation.
• Rinsed water which can be discarded easily and safely
• Easy operation
• Requires minimal installation and maintenance
• Meet environmental regulations and improve company image
• Excellent performance due to oleophilic and carbon filters
• Avoid high treatment costs
• User friendly (e.g. maintenance indicator)
ABAC UK Unit 5 Westway 21 Chesford Grange, Warrington Cheshire WA1 4SZ