You are using a browser we do not support any longer. To continue visiting our website, please choose one of the following supported browsers.
SMALL BUT REALLY IMPORTANT PARTS: AIR FILTERS CAN'T BE MISSED IN YOUR WORKSTATION
Atmospheric air contains in its origin impurities like dust, various forms of hydrocarbons and water in form of humidity, which once sucked by the compressor is compressed and delivered to the line together with eventual oily particles. These polluting agents, interacting among each other, may generate abrasive and corrosive emulsions which can damage the distribution lines, the pneumatic devices and the product itself. To prevent this negative impact, ABAC has developed a whole range of filters to purify the air.
• Increased production & quality: prevent breakdowns instead of curing
• Ensuring greater efficiency and reliability
• Less wear of distribution network and equipment
• Simple design, excellent performance
• Decreased maintenance costs
• Different cartridges with specific filtration qualities
• Higher final product quality
ABAC UK Unit 5 Westway 21 Chesford Grange, Warrington Cheshire WA1 4SZ