As of March 1st, we will not support this browser anymore. Please use one of the following supported browsers to continue visiting our website
ABAC AIR RECEIVERS: REFILL YOUR BUSINESS
Which are the top 6 most important things you should know about air receivers?
- Storage function in order to handle high air consumption.
- Stabilize pressure peaks and provide a stable air flow.
- Perform a preliminary separation and removal of condensate.
- Avoid unstable pressure peaks.
- Exclude multiple start/stop of the compressor.
Supplied with all necessary fittings. When using an intermittent air supply they act as a buffer and a storage medium which allows the distribution system to temporally sustain an air consumption which can be slightly higher than the capacity of the compressor.