- Atmospheric air contains already in its origin impurities like: dust, various forms of hydrocarbons and water in form of humidity, which once sucked by the compressor is compressed and delivered to the line together with eventual oily particles. These polluting agents, interacting among each other, may generate abrasive and corrosive emulsions able to damage the distribution lines, the pneumatic devices and the product itself.
- Your benefits from ABAC filters thanks to higher air quality
- Less wear of distribution network and equipment
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Increased production & quality: prevent breakdowns instead of curing
PREFILTER Due to its great resistance to heat and wear, this is the ideal first protection stage of the compressed air system. It is suitable for intercepting a large quantity of solid and liquid particles up to 3 micron in diameter, with minimal drop in pressure. The filter element is made of layers of glass microfiber and layers of non-woven polyester
PREFILTER/FILTER Prefilter with the ability to intercept solid and liquid particles up to 1 micron. Has the same features as the AQF series, the only difference being the greater degree of filtration. It is indicated as an additional filtration after the AQF prefilter or as a prefilter to the AHF series, to avoid premature clogging of the desoiling filter. The filter element is made of layers of glass microfiber and layers of non-woven polyester.
COALESCING FILTER Interception filter suitable for hard and oil particles up to 0,1 micron in diameter. This filter, by means of impact, interception and coalescing principles, causes the submicronic liquid particles, which strain through the element from the inside, to collide with each other, forming microdroplets which will drip at the bottom of the filter housing. The element itself is made of a layer of borosilicate fiber-layer supported by two inner and outer stainless steal structures.
HIGH EFFICIENCY COALESCING FILTER Coalescing filter suitable for hard and oil particles up to 0.01 micron in diameter. It is similar to the AEF series, from which it differs only by the degree of filtration. Air passing through this filter is practically 99.99% oil free; therefore it is suitable for use in installations where purity of air is a must. It is utilized after a dryer as a desoiling filter and is the optimal prefilter for the ACF series.
ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER There are many applications which require air not only free of micro impurities, but also odors and vapors. The activated carbon filter, through the absorption process, is able to attract all remaining odors and vapors left after desoiling, and attach them to the active carbon particles. The ACF filter must always be preceded by the AEF or AHF filter. The filtering element is made of a bed of activated carbon covered by a fiber coating, kept in place by an inside and outside stainless steel wall.